Are you an international student just starting your adventure at our University? Or are you already studying at our university but need support or help in organising your student affairs or life in Wroclaw and Poland? Or maybe you are a new employee or a guest from abroad and would like to plan your stay, get advice or simply get to know the academic environment of our University?
Don’t hesitate any longer – visit our Welcome Centre
Welcome Centre supports international students, scientists, employees and guests from abroad during their studies, internships, work and stay at AWF Wrocław.
If you are a student, employee or guest from abroad, upon your arrival in Wrocław, visit our Welcome Centre where you can register your stay and receive a welcome pack with guides, tips and information necessary to move around the university and Wrocław.
AWF Welcome Centre is a place where:
- you will get the necessary information and support concerning the organisation of studies, work, your visit or the University,
- you will receive guides, information, leaflets that will help you get to know student and academic life in Poland,
- we will help you with formal and organizational matters related to life in Poland,
- we will advise you on how to deal with official matters, banking and housing or how to make an appointment at a doctor,
- you will receive a Welcome Pack containing guides, a campus map and a welcome pack.
Learn our address – the Welcome Centre is located at the Olympic Stadium at ul. Mickiewicza in the main lobby of the Multifunctional Hall.
Contact or visit us. Join us at AWF Welcome Centre!